Henrik wrote:
> Ok, so if I want to be sure that Swedish e-mails looks the same when
> they
> arrive to the recipient regardless of what language is used on the
> recipients computer I should encode the text message with
> QuotedPrintable?

That won't work, since TSmtpCli does not convert strings to different
charsets (something that still is to be implemented), currently it
should work when sender and receiver use the same charactersets.
Encoding is to make the component RFC-conform, since characters beyond
128 are not allowed in SMTP by default. Only Unicode (UTF-8) garanties
what you want.

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]