Hello Arno,

Apparently the fix that you sent to me:

> procedure TCustomWSocket.Dup(NewHSocket : TSocket);
> ..
> // FSelectEvent := FD_READ or FD_WRITE or FD_CLOSE or FD_CONNECT; ==>
> Comment
> ==> FSelectEvent := FD_READ or FD_WRITE or FD_CLOSE; <== Add

Is working fine.. The server is running for more than 85 hours without any
problems, I´m still monitoring my customer server, but up to now it is
working great.
If this really solved, do you have any clue on why it was happening??

There are any other codes fragments that needs to be changed on ICS code?

Best regards!
Éric