DZ-Jay wrote:

> As I mention above, I now see the reason to treat the redirection as a
> special case and I agree that it should be done.  However, I still
> think it should be done with a pseudo-smart mechanism that will
> account for percent symbols that are literal or escape characters.

What needs to be changed is the fact that component users currently cannot
correct a badly formed (Location) header line.

If I use the THttpCli just to connect to my own servers I don't need the
overhead of any smart check because I can be sure that my servers always
send well formed headers.

Anyway something needs to be done.

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]