Hello,

Ok when I compare the overbyteicswsocket.hpp's of the working old and
non-working new v6, I see some differences:

Working:
virtual int __fastcall Send(Overbyteicswsockbuf::TWSocketData Data, int
Len)/* overload */;
virtual int __fastcall SendTo(const sockaddr_in &Dest, int DestLen,
Overbyteicswsockbuf::TWSocketData &Data, int Len);

Not-Working:

virtual int __fastcall Send(const Overbyteicswsockbuf::TWSocketData Data,
int Len)/* overload */;
virtual int __fastcall SendTo(const sockaddr_in &Dest, int DestLen, const
Overbyteicswsockbuf::TWSocketData Data, int Len);

Notice the "const" in  not-working Data param and the reference missing in
sendto Data!

Thinking thinking... Could a delphi guy can jump in pls?

Best Regards,

SubZero