> BCB never had .NET support so I don't know! Perhaps, Francois can
> answer?

Currently Francois is merging .NET and W32 into a single source base.
.NET requires the "const" keyword so the fix is not just removing it,
instead a conditional define should be fine:

function    Send( {$IFDEF CLR} const {$ENDIF} Data : TWSocketData;
                 Len : Integer) : Integer; overload; virtual;
function    SendTo(Dest       : TSockAddr;
                   DestLen    : Integer;
                   {$IFDEF CLR} const {$ENDIF} Data : TWSocketData;
                   Len        : Integer) : Integer; virtual;

Same in the implemention.

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]