From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Wilfried Mestdagh
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 8:12 AM
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Lost handles using TWSocket.

Hello Mitchell,

> Does it seem reasonable that the Release call in Disconnect should be
> changed to a Close or CloseDelayed, and the Release in SessionClosed
> remain?

If you wants to destroy from within an event handler then call Release.
Yes it indeed post a message to destroy it outside the event handler.
You do not need to close it first.

Same for CloseDelayed, it call Close in an event handler. But you use
UDP so no need to Close as only TCP is session related.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz