Hello:
        We have a few applications using ICS v5, mostly written in D2006/7,
but some in D5.  I would like to move to ICS v6, since that seems to be
where major development is taking place, and also because I would like
to take advantage of its new hidden window architecture.  However, I'm
concerned about how this is going to impact our applications (they are
not very many right now).  In particular, we are using TWSocket,
TWSocketServer, SmtpCli, and FtpCli components.

        Are there any specific issues that I should be aware of before
attempting the switch?  I understand that the interface did not change,
but will the new internal model affect anything in the rest of the
application environment? Is there a possibility of having both versions
concurrently installed?

        I would also like to hear from users of ICS v6 and whether they find
it stable in their production software.

        Thanks,
        dZ.

--
[localhost] # chown -R us /usr/home/*/base