From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Arno Garrels
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 11:43 AM
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] [OT] Writing Vista applications using Delphi

Dod wrote:
> Hello Hoby,
>
> I use the "good old" Delphi 2007 on Vista ...fine...

And I installed both "good old" Delphi 7 as well as Delphi 2007
on Vista. Though my day to day box still remains W2K so I haven't
used one of those installs for working on real products yet. Should
be no problem to install 2006 on Vista as well. Either turn off UAC
or run the BDS-Process as Admin, also turn off hardware DEP.