Bjørnar Nielsen wrote:
> I did not know of this header-field.
>
> Why not add properties for both? The xautogeneratedreply works for my purpose
> and the mailservers I have testet against.
>
> Regards Bjørnar

Well, because delivery loops are a server problem, and a mail user agent
not only should not take the burden of protecting against them, but
cannot be trusted to do so (after all, if a server is vulnerable to
this, a MUA will most definitely be the attack vector to it).

Have you really encountered a delivery loop with a mail server?  If so,
you should communicate it to the server administrator, as this is
usually a configuration problem.

        dZ.