> The repository has been setup on a non standard port via HTTP which
> means that many users won't be able to access it because of
> security policies in place at their company.

The port is the default SVN HTTPS port, but I disabled SSL to avoid
continual warning about no SSL certificate.  But SVN HTTP does not
default to port 80 anyway.

> And the same goes for the port the SVN protocol is located on.

This is also the standard SVN port, according to the documentation.

> It might not be possible for you to change this, but I just wanted
> to make you aware of this problem.

It is possible to change all this, but it will cause problems for those
of us that have been using SVN for a while.

Angus