On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Francois PIETTE
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> ICS-SSL
> =======
> As promised long time ago, ICS-SSL is now going public.
> It means everybody will have free access to the source code.

Great!  MedEvolve contributed not so long ago.  I'm thrilled to see ICS-SSL
is now public!

Or is it?   ;)

I'm refreshing our ICS component package, downloading the current files from
overbyte.be.  I'm assuming that IcsSslSrcV5i.zip should not still be
password protected?

It is still the same password, so we're OK, but I suspect anyone new to
ICS-SSL would have problems.  :D

--
Jon Robertson
Borland Certified Advanced Delphi 7 Developer