Hello,

I think I missed the conversation so need to ask to confirm:

Do you have aplans for UTF-8 TFtpServer? If so, any ETA?

BTW, I recall some Russian and Chinese customers complaining about our
THttpServer based web server as well. Is there any way to support Unicode on
web side as well?

Best Regards,

SZ