> When you've updated and tested it, please send the units so that the are
> included with V7.

I "ported" SrvTcp and SvcTcp demo projects, including TcpCmd.pas, to V7.  I
changed the file naming scheme to the V7 scheme and changed a few "char in
[]" to "CharInSet()".  I think those were the only changes.  These demos
work great for me in D2009.

Unfortunately, the only IDEs I have installed at the office are D6 and
D2009.  So the project files are in D2009 format.  Hopefully it isn't
difficult to downgrade them to whatever format the other demo projects use.

I zipped the source and put it on my (daughter's) website.  It is only 13K,
but I didn't want to send 13K to the whole list.  :)

http://www.delaneyjoi.com/files/OverbyteIcsTcpCmd.zip

--
Jon Robertson
Borland Certified Advanced Delphi 7 Developer