> I changed the file naming scheme to the V7 scheme and changed a few "char
in []" to "CharInSet()".
> I think those were the only changes.  These demos work great for me in
D2009.

Argh, it just dawned on me that the CharInSet changes will only work with
D2009.  Anyone else should change that back to "char in []"

I'm still wrapping my head around Unicode and will be for a while.  I'm
almost comfortable just leaving things alone, taking for granted that most
of what I'm used to in D6 will "just work".

Jon