----- Original Message -----
From: "Arno Garrels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] D2009 does not recognize TSslHttpCli

> It seems that in Delphi 2009 the Rebuild All button does not
> always work as in Delphi 7.

I find this very annoying.
Now, I have to correct this .inc file for every project manually
I'm testing in Resource compiler-->Directories and Conditionals and
Delphi Compiler-->Compiler-->Additional switches to set 'USE_SSL' somewhere
I'm still struggling with D2009 though: I haven't found a way to edit the
.dpr file in the editor also :-(

> If you receive ANSI data why don't you convert to UnicodeString?
> The new unit OverbyteIcsCharsetUtils.pas provides functions to get
> the Windows code page identifier from a MIME charset string.

I can check, but I have to be able to send foreign characters to foreign
computers also which will have a different codepage.
It is sent in the url.
Or doesn't this matter al all ?
Difficult to test here..

Paul