Of course it's just my imho, but wouldn't it better to switch to modern
technologies like message boards/forums? Nailing list... forgive me, but it's
an ancient ages stuff. Main inconvenience is a huge quotations in each mail,
and the further in discussion, the larger they grow, sometimes including 3 or 4
mails! So the digest becomes terrifying, and hard to read new info.
Another trouble is answering - as for me, I only receive digest, so I couldn't
just press "Reply", I am compelled to copy-paste each sentence and it is really
tiring work.

--
Best regards, Anton