james.hend...@laposte.net wrote:
> Here i tried only with one, but soon i would be able to test 5 others
> webmails.
>
>> I guess you would have to change the source code, however I'm
>> not yet convinced that this is necessary at all.

After looking into the source and comparing with OE I think you may
be right. I've changed the source a bit and uploaded a slightly changed
binary version of the MailHtmlSnd demo with authentication capabilities.
Unless there are no files attached the mail is created as with current
version, when you attach a file (beside inline images) it creates the mail
as OE. Please download and test it carefully and let me know if it works
for you so I can add these changes to the SVN repository.

> i'm not the one who decide. The customer is :-(
> Anyway, I must admit that i'm not sure to be able to change the
> source code for that kind of stuff.

It's rather easy, most can be done in THtmlSmtpCli.TriggerGetData.

--
Arno Garrels