> I have a few error reports of an application compiled with D2009.
> I've made a few testprograms to get the source of the error.
> On startup, a small xml is downloaded and this goes wrong with
D2009-ICSV7.
> The returned statuscode = 0.
> The same testprogram compiled with D7-ICSV5 works fine.
> I can't replicate it on my development PC: it works fine here.
> The websevice is behind a hardware SSL decryptor.
>
> Any ideas ?

If it is not reproductible on your PC, it is likey that the cause is not in
D2009-ICSV7 but in a race condition. One of the most difficult bug type to
find !

> Does ICSV7 need more processor power ?

Compared to what ?
Anything compiled with D2009 requires au little bit more power than when
compiled with previous releases since unicode string are doubled in size
compared to AnsiString and there are a lot of conversions here and there.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be