To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] ICS V7 bug ?

Hello,

Maybe you should put our ICS reverse proxy in front to see if it is ICSv7
that is failing: www.iqreverseproxy.com . Easy to configure with GUI and has
30-days trial.
Regards,

SZ

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 1:13 PM, Paul <paul.blommae...@telenet.be> wrote:

I'm now sure it's an ICS-SSL bug

I've asked them to check on http and https.
Https fails.

We all seem to have the same ISP.
upload speed is 1.25 MB/s

Paul