Hi

Any ideas how I solve or problem solve this?

Using Thunderbird I can send 5MB+ emails to myself.

Using TSMTPCli I can send something like 1.5MB, but nothing bigger. The SMTP
server does not report any error - the email just does not arrive.

Any ideas why this would be? The SMTP server is the same in both cases. I've
whitelisted myself, and I don't think anything is being blocked by anti spam.
It seems to be size that is the issue - I can predict which ones will arrive,
and which not, based on size.

Thanks,