Hi,

I  suppose some of you have been informed about a virus spreading aver
Delphi 3-7 installed machines.

I've been infected myself on my 3 Delphi 7 machines !

The  virus  itself  is  not  dangerous  (glad) and only spread if your
machine  is  installed  with  Delphi  3-7,  then  it  change  code  of
sysconst.pas, rename old .dcu to .bak, recompile it, and put .pas back
to  original,  so  once  infected  your  Delphi  machine each time you
compile  a  new  EXE  then  virus is inside it and once executed on an
other machine it search for possible Delphi 3-7 installation to spread
using same scheme.

Look  like  tons  of  Delphi apps you can download around Internet are
already  infected,  so the virus may exis for some months but has only
been discovered last week.

Virus  do  not  hurt  anything on system, only try to spread on Delphi
installed  machines but for now any up-to-date anti-virus with trigger
an alarm so your customers may be estonished.

regards.