Pete Williams wrote:
> Hi there

Hi,

> Yes - absolutely the same attachments for both.
> I'm using the Delphi 2009 ICS components.
> I have not seen this problem with the components I used with earlier versions
> of Delphi.

Are you sure that SMTP command DATA succeeds?

Does it repeat with latest ICS v7 available at:
http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/FAQ#How_to_get_ICS ?

Try the MailSnd demo.
Also, if you send the mail to file, which is an option in the demo,
does it produce a correct email file that displays in OE or Thunderbird?