I'll post the code tomorrow, but before then...

- The RTC component is on a TDataModule, which is created in the Execute()
method of the thread in which it runs.
- The Connect method is called from the same thread as it's constructor, I'm
not mixing threads.

I take it it's OK to put this component on a data module?

Thanks,