Hello Angus,

Many thanks. Is there anything specific to running this component in a thread I
need to be aware of (I'm aware of general thread principles)

ARMSL> Unless you expect a performance issue, it's probably not worth the
ARMSL> trouble.

I think you're right. I won't do anything about it until it turns out to be a
problem. Though I'll make sure I know what I need to do IYSWIM.

--
regards

David

>> Can I create a thread and instantiate the FTPserver component
>> within that thread ? Will this help ?

ARMSL> Yes, you can create the FTP server within a thread, but there are
ARMSL> currently no ICS demos doing so.

ARMSL> Unless you expect a performance issue, it's probably not worth the
ARMSL> trouble.

ARMSL> Angus

ARMSL> --
ARMSL> To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
ARMSL> please goto http://lists.elists.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
ARMSL> Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be

David Rose

Navigator Systems Ltd,
Network Business Centre, 3 Gloucester Street,
Bath, BA1 2SE,UK

Main Tel: +44 (0)207 183 0011
Fax: +44 (0)1225 464984

Company Email: da...@navigator.co.uk (Private e-mail on request)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of
the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be
privileged.  If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not
copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any
form whatsoever.  If you have received this e-mail in error please
e-mail the sender by replying to this message.