Hi

 I Tried Single and Double Quotes.....$_POST array is still empty

I also took out the Submit part as well ...still nothing

This is such a simple example I don't know what else to do to simplify it.

So I'm left with ...

Buf := 'FirstName=Gary';

here is the Entire PHP Script...

<?php
$First = $_POST['FirstName'];
echo "Content-Type: text/html\n\n";
echo $First;
?>

What else could possibly be wrong?

I do MUCH appreciate all your help trying to make this work.

Gary