Gary Howard wrote:
<?php
$First = $_POST['FirstName'];
echo "Content-Type: text/html\n\n";
echo $First;
?>

What else could possibly be wrong?

Does posting a simple HTML form to the script using the browser work?

I haven't used PHP in a long time, but I seem to recall that there was something that needed to be done in the script in order to access global variables...

In any case, PHP support is outside the scope of this list. First, we need to identify that your Delphi code is actually sending the proper data. Is there a way that you can log what's going out of your program? Perhaps using some proxy like SocketSpy or even WireShark.

        dZ.