>> So if you changed some of the wiki pages now you can surround it with
>> these tags and make your code look nicer.
> Looks nice with C++, however the Delphi colors should be changed.

I didn't want to go into styling because it is a matter of preference. The
colors as they are now are defaults of GeSHi and are very similar to the
ones used for example on Wikipedia - see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphi_programming_language and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%2B%2B

But styling is easy - providing you have access to the server. I have
MediaWiki installed locally so I can edit help locally and upload when
finished and it is only a matter of modifying GeSHi language .php files for
example in:
"extensions\SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi\geshi\geshi\delphi.php"

You will find:

    'STYLES' => array(
        'KEYWORDS' => array(
            1 => 'color: #000000; font-weight: bold;',
            2 => 'color: #000000; font-weight: bold;',
            3 => 'color: #000066;',
            4 => 'color: #000066; font-weight: bold;'
            ),
        'COMMENTS' => array(
            1 => 'color: #808080; font-style: italic;',
            2 => 'color: #008000; font-style: italic;',
            'MULTI' => 'color: #808080; font-style: italic;'
            ),
etc...

These are colors of delphi output... so... style to... whatever you want
them to be. Don't introduce CSS errors though.

C++ colors are in: cpp.php also under 'STYLES' array

So change it to whatever you like or think they may be. I'm at home with PHP
and CSS but I'm not going into that issue, I just suggested to Francois -
Delphi and C++ builder default interface colors to look familliar, but he
has no time to change these so if you modify the files send it to him. I can
do the styling that's a piece of cake, but it has to be a "popular vote" :)
Simply send me 24-bit PNG screenshots of code and I can work with that (they
have to be PNG to avoid JPG messing with colors as it is lossy and PNG is
not).

Whatever you decide - make sure after styling it to save the changed files
because if GeSHi is updated you may overwrite the styling files so to avoid
that.. backup these.