On 07/01/2010 10:20, Arno Garrels wrote:
DZ-Jay wrote:

Sorry, I didn't have Delphi at hand and didn't compile the code, so I
missed removing the "case" keywords from the switch statement.

That wasn't the only one ;)

You corrected it, I don't think it matters anymore. But thanks for pointing it out.

As for the style, I'll brush up on ICS official guidelines; it's been
a while.

I like the ICS code style, it's close to the offical Delphi and my own
except for the uppercase "String" and the hanging "begin" (both should
IMO be changed).

That's obviously a personal preferences. I do not like everything in lower-case, but that's me. I capitalize depending on the token. I also need to follow the coding styles from my employer, which are (typically) different than anybody else's.

I will, however, brush up in the ICS official style in case I contribute more examples in the future.

        Thanks,
        dZ.