I will try to make something similar to ICS to reduce the amount of handles that I will consume in my software, by sharing the handles and defining different ranges of messages per handle

Reusing the design I've done is very easy. Just derive your class from TIcsWndControl and override the methods AllocateMsgHandlers, FreeMsgHandlers and MsgHandlersCount to get your own messages. See how it is done in many ICS components. very easy.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be