To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2010 6:32 PM
Subject: [twsocket] HttpCli / Async in thread problems

I have this code

HttpClient.OnRequestDone := HttpRequestDone;
HttpClient.OnCommand := HttpClientCommand;
HttpClient.OnLocationChange := HttpClientRelocate;
httpclient.GetASync;
httpclient.CtrlSocket.MessageLoop

in HttpRequestDone i have the following code

PostMessage((Sender as THttpCli).CtrlSocket.Handle, WM_QUIT, 0, 0);

///

Sometimes when I check the status after the GetAsync with this code

if HttpClient.State <> httpready
then LogEvent('Execute','After MakeTheCall',StateToStr(HttpClient.State),HttpClient.Url);

I find several entries in the log event, but I have trouble understanding. Can someone give me a hint

As far as I can find the problems begin when the call gets a 302 and in this case the 302 will relocate from www.xxxx to www2.xxx

Tested both in V6 and V7

Frans