Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 11:12 AM
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] TWSocket and SSL

Hello Daniel,

I think you first need a little background knowledge about SSL and then you
can apply it with ICS components.

You should probably read the book (or at least parts of it): "Network
security win OpenSSL" by John Viega, matt Messier & Pravir Chandra.
O-Reilly. ISBN 0-596-00270-X. You can find it on Amazon and in any good book
store.
This book is very interesting for you because ICS-SSL is based on OpenSSL.
ICS-SSL components hide the complexity of OpenSSL programming, nevertheless,
the fundamental information is the same. Just skip any code section.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be

----- Original Message ----- From: "daniel cc" <dan...@signedsource.com>