daniel cc wrote:
> Hi guys,
> Could someone please provide me with a demo of SSL Server and client?
> I couldn't find any in the component directory.
> I don't know how to switch the existed normal server and client demos
> to SSL.

The SSL demos are all in sub directory SslInternet.
You need the OpenSSL DLLs to get them running, the are available
for download at:
http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/ICS_Download
That's also the link where you get latest ICS source code.

Take a look at OverbyteIcsSimpleSslServer and OverbyteIcsSimpleSslCli.