Thanks Arno,
I have managed to set it up and it works great :)
I just need to set some security around it now.

Best regards

-daniel

-----Original Message----- From: Arno Garrels Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 7:34 PM To: ICS support mailing Subject: Re: [twsocket] TWSocket
daniel cc wrote:
I have copied everything belong to the database but it still keeps
complaining about not finding "clients.dbf"
I have the both,
"clients.dbf" and "clients.mdx"

Is there anything else missing?

Are you using C++ Builder?

Anyway, dropped on the form there's component DataTable of type TTable. Either set its property "DataBaseName" to the directory containing "clients.dbf" and "clients.mdx" in Object Inspector or at runtime. The Delphi demo sets this at runtime in procedure TSrvForm.FormShow(Sender: TObject); [..]
DataTable.DataBaseName := ExtractFilePath(Application.ExeName);
try
   DataTable.Open;
[..]