Hi Francois,
Got the first server working now, so that is fine. Just discovered that when i
change the objserver file, i need to recompile this component to get it
working, but it works just fine.
Despite of the demo's i see for ADO and BDE, i am using another database
(absolutedatabase  : www.componentace.com), which is a BDE replacement.Is this
just as easy to connect as the examples that are included with Midware, or do i
need to create my own 'BDE' serverobject?
Best regards,
Ruud