Hello all,

If I have server and client component at one side,
server and client component at the other side

Side A: TWSocketServer and TWSocket ==> Acts as client
Side B: TWSocketServer and TWSocket ==> Acts as server

Side A connects automatically to the site B because site A is acting as client
and site B is acting as Server.

Now,
Site B which is the server needs to have port 443 open (I am using SSL sockets
in both sites) in order to be able to receive the client (site A).
When the site A connects to the site B it informes ip and the port,
can this informed port be used for connecting from site B to the site A (like
reverse)?

Here is the goal,
I want to be able to avoid opening the ports at site A, I would like to use the
same port which the site A uses when it connects to the site B.

Could you please let me know if this is possible with SSL components?

thanks