Bruno Mannina wrote:
> Dear Arno,
>
> Is it possible to have a date when you think that the bandwidth
> control will be available
> for POST method in HttpCli component ?

Currently I cannot give you a date, I'm still rather busy. I do not
need this feature in my own projects, so any work on that was plain
hobby, except your boss is willing to pay a small fee. Feel free to
send me a private mail if that is an option and I'll send you an offer.
Or maybe someone else can do it for free, the basics are already
there and the TFtpCli source code can be taken as an example.