Is the Zip file is available on the website ?
I can't find it, it always shows *[* Download ICS-V7 Distribution (October, 2010) *]*

Regards,
Bruno

Le 07/02/2011 11:17, Fastream Technologies a écrit :
In our tests, I have witnessed that making throttling code 99+% precise in
async sockets is very difficult (or impossible). It needs a Sleep() call to
do that which in turn requires a thread per socket.

Regards,

SZ
On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 11:55 AM, Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd<