Currently I'm using HtmlSmtpClient and planing update to SslSmtClient.

After a look on SsslSmtpClient properties:

html client : HtmlText, PlainText, MailMessage, EmailFiles and EmailImages
ssl client : MailMessage and EmailFiles

and get next questions to migrate current code to ssl.
1- with html client can be sent mail at once in html with embedded images and plain text. this can be done with ssl client? 2- if with ssl client only can be send as html or text and I send mail as html, what happen if destination client only support plain text, who gets it can read the mail?

Thanks in advance

--
Xavier Mor-Mur