> Unfortunately there doesn't exist a TSslHtmlSmtpCli out of the box.
> However with a simple change to OverbyteIcsSmtpProt.pas it's
> possible to add SSL support to THtmlSmtpCli:

You can also look at my Mail Queue Component:

Magenta Systems Mail Queue Component has two main benefits over a simple
TSslSmtpCli component: it supports extended retries over many hours or
days, and supports multiple SMTP relay servers, while alleviating the
need for the application to handle retries. The component also allows
HTML mail to be sent using SSL, something THtmlSmtpCli does not currently
support. Mail is queued to disk, so retries will continue if the
application is restarted.

http://www.magsys.co.uk/delphi/magics.asp

Angus