> I wonder if we could write the data directly to TWSocket bufferlist
> instead of FDocBuf in THttpServer so that there is no longer double
> (and in the case of SSL triple) copying.

I'm currently looking at THttpServer performance improvements, I doubled
the speed on Friday by increasing buffers sizes in the client, but plan
to make the buffer size dynamic based on the size of the file being sent,
since there are often lots of small files.

Currently the server defaults to reading 1,460 bytes at a time from the
stream, which seems appropriate for dial-up modems 10 years ago.

Angus