Hello,

This is what MSDN says about it :

The qop-options directive, as specified in [RFC2617] section 3.2.1, is
optional; but it is used for backward compatibility with digest access
authentication,  as  specified in [RFC2069]. The qop-options directive
SHOULD  be  used by all implementations compliant with this version of
the   digest  authentication  mechanism  and  SHOULD  be  enclosed  in
quotation marks.