Perry Kappetein wrote:
> Hello,
> First of all, I am new to this list, and wasn't aware that there was a
> mailinglist available.
> Hopefully someone is able to help me with this.
>
> I am working on a download manager, and using the
> HTTPMultipartdownloader component.
>

> For now I have 5 different HTTPMultipartdownloader components on my
> form, but I think I should be able to do it with only 1.
> like HTTPMultipartdownloader[xx]  ?

One instance of TMultipartHttpDownloader can handle one download.
If you want to access multiple instances by index create a TList or
TComponentList at run time and add your instances once on program
start. Access the instances with a type cast like
TMultipartHttpDownloader(MyList[0]) or derive your custom TComponentList
that accepts and returns TMultipartHttpDownloader objects rather than
TComponent.