Albert Wiersch wrote:
> Hi Arno,
>
> I tested with the ICS-V7 snapshot here:
> http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/ICS_Download
>
> And it didn't work. It requested port 80 when it should have
> requested port 8080. It works as expected in Firefox.

Please read my previous messages in TWSocket. There are just
two 'small' bugs:
1) property Location doesn't include the port number and
2) the Host header lacks the port number as well which is the
reason why your php script reports port 80 though the client
actually is connected to port 8080.

The fix in standard cases ( no proxy and no SSL ) is rather simple.
However a fix that works with SSL and all proxy authentications
is not trivial since everything has to be tested carefully.
I've currently not enough spare time to fix it.

--
Arno