I have a number of the Philips HUE lamps that I can control with the iPhone
app.

http://developers.meethue.com/index.html

I'd like to get some experience with the new XE5 and use the ICS network
library.  Below is a link to one of the donated C# library functions to
discover the HUE router.
https://github.com/cDima/Hue/blob/master/Hue/UPnP.cs

I'm not even sure where to start with ICS and XE5 for this.  The
documentation talks about PUT and GET etc.  On one hand it seems pretty
simple but on the other hand...I thought I could start by just translating
the C# but get confused as I try to rough something out.

Suggestions on how to get started would be welcome.
Thanks
John Dammeyer