I have 4 lamps installed and 2 more in boxes once I've remanufacture a table
lamp fixture.  The HUE lamps are equivalent to 40W incandescent bulbs and
40W is just a bit too dim for a table lamp also used as a reading lamp.  The
HUE bulbs are linked via ZigBee and unfortunately Philips has not published
that specification.  That means any of my other custom lights cannot be
connected through the HUE Ethernet/ZigBee bridge which is what the ICS
application reported.  I'll still have to do my own WiFi or ZigBee app for
my own LED lights.

It also reported my Windows Home Server and Logitech security cameras.  I'm
surprised that I don't get the ip number by itself but then most would
probably just use the presentationURL through a web browser. I want to write
an app that's portable between the various platforms like iOS and Android
(and my iPhone).

A simple GET to http://192.168.0.105/api/newdeveloper/groups/0/ returns:
{
        "action": {
                "on": true,
                "bri": 101,
                "hue": 34106,
                "sat": 133,
                "xy": [
                        0.3453,
                        0.3517
                ],
                "ct": 198,
                "effect": "none",
                "colormode": "xy"
        },
        "lights": [
                "1",
                "2",
                "3",
                "4"
        ],
        "name": "Lightset 0"
}

"newdeveloper" is the ID that is registered with the bridge done by sending
{"devicetype":"test user","username":"newdeveloper"} and then pressing the
link button on the bridge.

All in all a very cool product.  Does a good job of providing a wide range
of lamp colours in the colour temperature range from 2500K to 6500K.  Not
very good a providing intense saturated RGB colours.

John

Angus