> The HUE bulbs are linked via ZigBee and unfortunately Philips has not
> published that specification.  That means any of my other custom
> lights cannot be connected through the HUE Ethernet/ZigBee bridge
> which is what the ICS application reported.

OK, so you are talking to a bridge, which is in turn talking to the four lamps,
so ICS only sees once device.  Makes your life easier...

If you want to be very ambitious, you could try and write a component to talk
to the bridge supporting the various queries and commands as properties and
methods, so others can use it as well.

Francois UPnP component would be windows only, for iOS and mobile platforms you
would need to rewrite it using TWSocket and UDP multicasting on port 1900 to
239.255.255.250, which was shown in the C# code you referenced.