On 18-04-2014 09:20, Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd wrote:
Any technical reason for discarding this functionality I submitted
some time ago?
How do we test it?  There is no sample to run.  Nothing to test against.  I
don't have time to read the Google Drive API,

It's exactly the same code as for POST and PUT. Only the HTTP method name changes. The way the different APIs may handle it is unimportant and I only referred the Google Drive API to point that the method is in use in a very known API. My changes are a copy/paste of the code of these other two methods, that are already handled equally.