SVN is now updated with the PATCH method in the HTTP Client.

Angus

-------- Original Message --------

*Subject:* Re: [twsocket] HTTP PATCH method for the HttpCli
*From:* RTT <p...@sapo.pt>
*To:* ICS support mailing <twsocket@lists.elists.org>
*Date:* Fri, 18 Apr 2014 17:31:38 +0100

On 18-04-2014 16:34, Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd wrote:
> So there is no way for us to test the changes, without extra development to
> change our web samples?
>
> I also can not make TortoiseSVN recognise your patch file, which is either
> faulty or badly formatted, or maybe I just don't know how to use SVN.
I've sent you the file OverbyteIcsHTTProt.pas, with the changes already
applied, and the OverbyteIcsHttpTst1 project, changed files, with the
Patch method implemented.

You can test it against this online service
http://httpbin.org/
Just set the URL to the patch endpoint, http://httpbin.org/patch, add
some text to the data field, and click the "Patch" button.