On 18-04-2014 16:34, Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd wrote:
So there is no way for us to test the changes, without extra development to
change our web samples?

I also can not make TortoiseSVN recognise your patch file, which is either
faulty or badly formatted, or maybe I just don't know how to use SVN.
I've sent you the file OverbyteIcsHTTProt.pas, with the changes already applied, and the OverbyteIcsHttpTst1 project, changed files, with the Patch method implemented.

You can test it against this online service
http://httpbin.org/
Just set the URL to the patch endpoint, http://httpbin.org/patch, add some text to the data field, and click the "Patch" button.