Hi Doug

No tokens here... I tested for several hours.

Win8.1 Build 9600/XE6/ICS Gold

Did you also test in "windows 7 safe mode with networking" ? Same problem there.. ?

Did you scan your system (sfc /scannow) to make sure that your windows 7 is ok?
( http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolsofthetrade/ht/sfc-scannow.htm )

Regards
Michael